• Certified to BS EN 1004
• Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008
• Made from 2″ 16 gauge aluminium tube
• Folds away flat for ease of storage & transport,
• Fits through standard doorways & corridors at 775mm wide
• Folding base unit suitable for single person assembly
• 250mm rung spacing
• Maximum platform safe working load of 275kg, the same as our industrial towers
• Colour coded bracing system with a large coloured trigger for easier identification and operation
• Folding toe board for quick & easy installation
• Platform height up to 6.05m with a safe working height of 8.05
• Fits easily into most small vans or estate cars
• 7 platform heights (using extra components)
• Adjustable legs and Castor (150mm) are available for £120 inc vat
• Floating spigots for ease of erecting and ease of assembly
• Comes with a LIFETIME warranty from manufacturers defects
• SOLD TO THE HIRE TRADE THROUGHOUT THE UK.
The Towers That Live Up To Their Name
The trade folding towers by LEADER PRO are the scaffold towers that are extremely easy to assemble, take apart, and transport, with no need for tools. Certified to the latest EN1004 standard, these towers also provide you the maximum security that you can get. In addition to this, these access towers carry the equivalent to the British Kitemark—the GS mark of quality. This means that you can rest easy knowing that the tower you have invested in will last for a long time.
Speedy Delivery Of A Tower That Meets All Your Access Needs
Whether you are a tradesman or a DIY enthusiast, you can get the tower that fits your working height needs at SKM Group Limited, as they are available in 4 different sizes. Not to mention that the delivery is done speedily! Unlike other industrial scaffold tower companies, there are no hidden delivery charges, and no delays in delivery of your purchase.
Robust Design And Structure
The Best Of Both Worlds—Flexibility And Strength
Trade folding towers are quite robust, having a 200kg/m² weight rating. The aluminium scaffolding makes it light to handle with, and yet robust enough to handle the weight. The specification complies with the through-the-trapdoor (3T) method of assembly, which is recommended by the HSE (Health and Safety Executive). The 3T method ensures safety as the user fits the guardrails while they are seated in the trapdoor, which eradicates the risk of slipping and falling from the tower. Each of our towers is fitted with four large locking wheels which are 125mm in diameter, and they prevent the wheels to rotate while you are up on the tower, so you can do your work safely.
In addition to this, the platform can be set in increments of 30cm (12") to provide maximum flexibility in working at heights.
Safe and Compact Design
The rungs in the framework of the scaffold towers have “ribbed” non slip surface for maximum grip when you are climbing the tower. The base section can be rolled away easily wherever you need to transport it to. Sealed edges and the marine grade plywood, which is used in the manufacture prevents the board from dismantling.
Great Value And Design
Unlike the galvanised steel towers available in the industry, our aluminium scaffold towers will not succumb to rust. The anodised gives it a clean touch.
The tower can be set up in half a minute without any use of tools, and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The leg adjustment kit comes FREE with the 2.5m, 3.5m, 4.3m 5.3m and 6.05m towers (limited time offer), which you will usually get at £89.99 in the market.
The best you can get with a lifetime guarantee!